Tilapia (2 fillets, 5 – 7 ounces each)
Tilapia is a very popular seafood across the U.S. because of its mild flavor and delicate, flaky texture when cooked. It is also a lean source of protein with only 3 grams of fat per serving. Our Tilapia are raised in large floating pens within vast lakes, allowing the fish to swim without crowding against water current like wild fish. They are 100% antibiotic-free and are only sourced from 3-Star BAP certified fisheries. Our Tilapia Fillets are skinless and extremely versatile. They can can be pan fried, steamed, smoked, grilled or even baked and are a great seafood choice for you and your family.
These 6 ounce Tilapia fillets come with our Boston Pride seal of approval!
- Lean source of protein
- Mild flavor
- Easy to prepare, cooks in minutes
- Best Aquaculture Practices – 4 Star Certified
- Sustainably raised and harvested
- Low calorie – only 90 calories per 3oz serving
- Low fat – only 3 grams per 3oz serving